[messages] [Module Design] Re: Is there a way to add a sound to 'Mark Not Moved'?

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Sun Nov 6 15:12:53 MST 2011

You can do a similiar thing to the Trigger Action in a trait at the module level by using a 'Multi-action button'. A Multi-action button aded to a map sends a set of hot-keys to the map in sequence. Use this to send two HotKeys in sequence:

1. A hotkey to fire off an 'Action Button' defined at the Module level to play the sound.
2. The hotkey to fire off the Mark Not Moved button at the map level.

Add your 'Mark Not Moved' to the Multi-Action button and remove the icon from the Action Button and the Mark Not Moved section of the map so that they do not appear.