[messages] [General Discussion] Hmm, Moving counter oddness?

Totalgit montytoo at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 7 06:20:29 MST 2011

Ive just upgraded from windows xp to windows 7 and after sorting out a
small niggle with java versions im just wondering if i am imaging
something i think has changed.

When i select and move a counter/card, it vanishes and a faded/ghosty
appears some distance away to the bottom right. I'm left with a little
hand pointer and the piece gets placed where i move the hand too.

My problem is the distance the faded/ghost image depends on what
position i click on the counter, if i click on the bottom right of a
card then its faded image is furthest away from the hand shaped mouse
pointer, and if i click at the top left of a card its closest to where
the counter really is.

Is there a preference option or somthing so that when i move a peice and
want to place it somewhere its placed where the ghost image is and not
where the pointer is?