[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Re: Mac Heap Size error - Wif Module

KenClark kenzclark at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 08:59:10 MST 2011

He's using the latest Mac Vassal from this site (just downloaded it
yesterday I believe).

As for RAM, he doesn't know (very tech-illiterate) but has a 2010
Macbook (so 2 gigs?  4?  I have no clue).

We have tried 512/1024, 1024/1024, 1024/2048 and the default settings,
all seem to give errors.  the World in Flames module has some large
JPEGs for the maps, which seem to be the problem (he will load 3/4 of
the game maps but then it craps out).

Thanks,

Ken