[messages] [Module Support] Re: A few acres of Snow

gdaudin gdaudin at mac.com
Wed Nov 9 00:23:10 MST 2011

Great module, thanks a lot !

However, Jean-Pierre Marchand and me came to something that might be a
bug (or not). The French discard pile was seemingly randomly put into
the French draw pile. That freaked us out a bit :)

After some research, we realized it happened each time we typed a "D" by
SHIFT+D. We realized that was because it is the keyboard shortcut
(though it is also the keyboard shortcut for the British pile -- the
effect was only for the French one).

So maybe it is a feature instead of a but, but we found it confusing.
Maybe the shortcut should be changed ?

Best,

Guillaume