[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Re: NFL Strategy

BaltimoreBob bobsmith at aws.com
Fri Nov 11 07:27:44 MST 2011

Hi Mark,

My name is Bob, and I've run an 8-team NFL Strategy Football League for
the past 4 years.  We don't actually use the Vassal Engine for games, we
use a version of the game I built in Excel.  It plays pretty fast, and
saves all of the play calls for easier tracking of stats and tendencies.
 We're going to start our 5th Season in January 2012.  Maybe you'd like
to join our league, or combine leagues if you have other players who are
interested.  We're always looking for new players, so let me know if
you'd be interested.

Thanks,

Bob