[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Re: Mac Heap Size error - Wif Module

Thomas Russ taruss2000 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 13:33:18 MST 2011

On Nov 8, 2011, at 7:59 AM, KenClark wrote:

> As for RAM, he doesn't know (very tech-illiterate) but has a 2010
> Macbook (so 2 gigs?  4?  I have no clue).

It will be at least 2 gig; possibly 4 depending on which model.
It is easy to find out, though. Have him go to the Apple symbol memory and select "About this Mac", which should be the first entry. It will report the amount of memory.

Also, this will be running a 64bit Java, which may increase the memory requirement vis-a-vis 32 bit.