[messages] [Opponents Wanted] AH Flight Leader

JamesPaul pjpjr at ix.netcom.com
Fri Nov 11 20:46:48 MST 2011

If anyone is interested in a multiplyer PBeM game of Flight Leader,
please either PM me or post here.  I know 3 to 4 active players who are
interested in a multiplayer PBeM game.

Also if there are any AHIKS members here, I am trying to revive and Game
Master a FL game on the AHIKS forum.  VASSAL logs will parallel the
forum game so anyone/everyone can easily view the game as it progresses.

I am still working toward online play via the VASSAL server.  It will
probably be mid-2012 before my schedule permits that.

Thanks,
Paul/Jim