[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Re: AH Flight Leader

J33pFan j33pfan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 04:44:33 MST 2011

If you have the patience to deal with a novice player, I'm up for it.
I've owned this game since the late 80's, but only played it a couple of
times (as interested opponents were hard to find). Its been years since
I last played, and so I basically have to start from scratch on learning
the rules.

I've played other PBeM games on VASSAL. So, I at least know how to do
that.

If you'd rather have experienced players, I completely understand. I
would, however like to follow the action.

Todd