[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Re: AH Flight Leader

JamesPaul pjpjr at ix.netcom.com
Sat Nov 12 10:57:10 MST 2011

Any and all experience levels are welcome, Todd.  The players currently
involved all have varying FL experience, have only started back playing
it in the last seven months, and were actually VASSAL noobs when we
started to use VASSAL for PBeM.

Our games so far have been only two-player, against one and other.
While a couple of us have worked up to Advanced Games, I am thinking our
first multiplayer game should be a Basic Game to help us sort out the
multiplayer logistics and issues.

I will drop you a PM with my email address.

Jim