[messages] [Developers] Re: VASSAL-src trunk missing package

lancel lanceleu at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 15 20:36:44 MST 2011

I just updated the latest VASSALengine 3.2 code and noticed that the
latest changes broke the ASL src code in at least six files.  For
example, in ASLHexGrid.java, it has:

public class ASLHexGrid extends HexGrid {
public ASLHexGrid(double height, boolean alt) {
    super(height, alt);  ---------> error now in Eclipse IDE after
updating the VASSALengine code.
  }

Going back to HexGrid.java, I noticed that the latest version of this
file had a huge change and that constructor needed by ASLHexGrid above
is no longer there.  HexGridX.java also does not have it.

I guess I need to dig a bit more to see what is going on with the new
VASSALengine code.

Lance