[messages] [Developers] test build for 3.1.18
uckelman at nomic.net
Wed Nov 16 10:58:16 MST 2011
We have some accumulated fixes for the 3.1 line again:
* 4126: PieceMover.dragDropEnd() does not remove
* 4106: Send to Location to a counter using a Property Expression not
* 3457: Corrupt JPEG causes ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
* 2815: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in Stack.insertPieceAt()
* 2798: ConcurrentModificationException in PrefsEditor.save()
* 2715: NPE in Map.setup()
* George found 4126 a few days ago. We weren't removing drag listeners
in PieceMover when drags ended, which leads to listeners accumulating.
After a thousand drags, this becomes a significant performance issue.
I'm a little surprised that nobody noticed this before.
* 2815 and 2798 are second attempts at fixing their respective problems.
I've uploaded 3.1.18-svn8020 as a release candidate for 3.1.18:
Please give this a test run, letting us know what you find.
Read this topic online here:
More information about the messages