[messages] [Developers] Re: 3.2 Build - Other Bugs Found

Tim M timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 17 09:41:21 MST 2011

"DrNostromo" wrote:
> 3.2 svn8015
>
> I've loaded and re-saved the sample mod attached (change zip to vmod).
>
> Same problem. Regardless of where I put the Mask trait, I can't get
> the lock code number to hide.

It would probably help if you set the card in the locks deck so it
starts Face-down. Because it starts face up, it will draw face up. The
"draw new cards face up" selection only matters if they are face down.

You may also want to change your base image to be different from your
mask image so you can decipher if you are really looking at the mask or
are looking at the base - I couldn't figure it out until I changed the
base