[messages] [Developers] Re: 3.2 Build - Other Bugs Found

DrNostromo drnostromo at drnostromo.com
Thu Nov 17 21:17:03 MST 2011

> It would probably help if you set the card in the locks deck so it
> starts Face-down. Because it starts face up, it will draw face up. The
> "draw new cards face up" selection only matters if they are face down.

That was an oversight on my part in the sample but I still couldn't get
it to work. After I fooled around with it, I realized that I needed to
put the layer that displays the number above the Mask and the Dynamic
Property that controls it below the Mask. I'm used to putting Dynamic
Properties at the top so I hadn't tried that trait order before. It's
working now.