[messages] [Module Design] How do I create a valid .vmod on a mac?

ptv1977 films at photographtheverb.com
Fri Nov 18 18:19:42 MST 2011

I added some custom counters to a game I am playing. What do I need to
do to make a valid .vmod file? I have tried various zip programs for Mac
and then renamed the .zip file to .vmod but when I try to open it in
Vassal I get the following error:

"Invalid Vassal Module - The file "file name here" in not a valid Vassal
module."

I also tried the following:
I renamed the original (playable) mod file from *.vmod to *.zip
Unzipped it.
Zipped it right back up.
Renamed the *.zip to *.vmod
Tried to load it and got the same error.
I did that to make sure it wasn't something in my editing that was
messing it up.

Help is greatly appreciated!
-Brandon