[messages] [Module Design] Re: Global command for Layers

dolbee123 dolbee123 at collector.org
Fri Nov 18 20:36:07 MST 2011

ok I tried that the problem is there are about five different layers
each with there own command CTRL S  CTRL H ect... so do i need to make
five different buttons to reset each layer?
For instance i have on layer "SR" when you right click the unit you can
place the layer on it, i put a command on the tool bar to reset it ,and
it does but then it places "SR" on all the other unit's.
on that layer i put it at level 1 and reset to 0.
any thoughts? I can send you a link to the mod.
thanks.