[messages] [Module Design] Multi-line text popup on mouse-over

JoelCFC25 jkoepp at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 19 14:54:52 MST 2011

I've had a request to add something to my module akin to Cyberboard's
tooltips that display when hovering over a piece.

>From my attempt to do this, it seems that the Text Label trait allows
you split text into multiple lines using basic HTML tags--however, the
text label is omnipresent, which isn't what I want. I can put the text
into a Marker and have that display above the piece in the mouse-over
stack viewer, but then there doesn't seem to be a way to split text into
multiple lines (HTML is not parsed here).

Is there any solution, or would this be a new feature request?