[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Build 3.2 - Mouse Over Viewer Problem

DrNostromo drnostromo at drnostromo.com
Sat Nov 19 17:25:46 MST 2011

I ran across a weird anomaly when I was playtesting my current build of
To Be King.

During the character creations process, a player selects a race for
their character. The game then sets up the character and places a token
for the player on the board. Now if I hold the mouse over the token
without selecting it, the mouse over viewer shows me the player's token
and the terrain tile it's sitting on (which is what it's supposed to
do), like this:

[1]

However, when I moved the piece to a different location, the mouse over
viewer will now only display the token and won't display the terrain
tile underneath it - although it will still display the terrain tile
name - like this:

[2]

Here's my mouse over viewer settings for this map window:

[3]

Also, I should point out that each hex has been set up as a zone. I
don't know if that applies but I thought I should point that out.

[1] http://drnostromo.com/MOVAnom1.png
[2] http://drnostromo.com/MOVAnom2.png
[3] http://drnostromo.com/MOVAnom3.png