[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] No seeing all the changes after editing module

oiyounutter timporterusa at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 19 20:48:08 MST 2011

Java 1.6.0_29
Vassal 3.1.17
Editing the "A Few Acres of Snow" module 2.0

Applying some changes/corrections to A Few Acres of Snow from 2.0 to 2.1
with some minor improvements/corrections, so that change the game state,
namely changing the shortcut to send a the discard decks to the draw
decks.
but when I run the module the menu deck menu items are unchanged, both
in title and shortcut key.

Added zoom functionality to the player card hand windows, that change
has stuck and works fine.

It is as if I am looking at the wrong module, so I remove it from the
vassal list and add it again, checking the path. If I edit the module
and change the version it shows the altered version number, so I am
editing the correct module, but why do the discard deck changes not show
?

what am I missing ?