[messages] [Module Support] Re: A few acres of Snow

DrNostromo drnostromo at drnostromo.com
Sun Nov 20 08:01:42 MST 2011

You might want to try Vassal 3.2 for your next update. I've been using
it for my re-build of To Be King and being able to use keywords has made
such an incredible difference as far as speed of development. I no
longer have to worry about what key commands I've used and it's so much
easier to follow the logic of a list of commands in a trigger action
like:

Get2D4Roll
GetMMLoc
SendFortTileToMap
GetMMSTiles
SetTileNameLoc
DeleteOldTile
RunTileCheck

Now I can look at it and see exactly what it's doing rather than seeing
a list of CTRL's, ALT, SHIFT's, etc.

Btw, you want a mention of your update in the Vassal news?