[messages] [Module Support] Re: Loading Fighting Wings

mycenae ed at crucible.cc
Sat Nov 26 08:53:55 MST 2011

When I download this file, the file I get on my machine ends in .mod.
It's called "FW v1.mod".

I'm not sure what a .wpl file is. Is it possible that's a partial
download temp file? What is the complete name of your downloaded file?

I think you're using Windows, so you need to find the setting for 'Show
File Extensions' and make sure it's turned on. Check your Windows help
for instructions on how to do that, or Google 'Show file extensions' for
your version of Windows. The procedure appears to be slightly different
for XP, Vista and Win 7. Then you should be able to work with the file
more easily.