[messages] [Module Support] Re: Loading Fighting Wings

SloJim justjiml at cox.net
Sat Nov 26 09:58:14 MST 2011

Thanks once again Mycenae
Man! I really don't know whats happening here.  When I download the file
it opens the media player and tries to open the file.  In the media
player it says "Untitled play list" and file name is "FW v1", no
extention.  Then I Get the message that "Windows media can't open the
file."  I must not be chooseing the right download line or something.  I
will look at the vassal FW module again.

Yes, I am using win7 pro.  I will try to check on the settings for the
file extensions.
Jim