[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Was working fine, PC crashed, VASSAL will not open.

TonyClifton restitutororbis666 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 03:56:35 MST 2011

- Model   HP G62 Notebook PC
- OS    Windows 7 Home Premium
- CPU  AMD Phenom(tm) N850 Triple-Core Processor 2.20 Ghz
- Memory  4.00 GB
- video    AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250

- VASSAL-3.1.17-windows
- Java version 1.6.0_29

Everything was working fine.... It appears to me that the laptop
overheated and crashed.

Everything is fine now, except that VASSAL will not open. Completely
uninstalled and reinstalled both Java and vassal.

I try and launch vassal ... I get the little "working" symbol where my
pointer is...... then nothing happens.