[messages] [Feature Requests] Wiki page for multiple modules

mycenae ed at crucible.cc
Sun Nov 27 23:16:08 MST 2011

This isn't a Vassal request per se, but I'm requesting a new template
for module wiki pages, that can accommodate multiple modules for a
single game. I think the current pages assume one game <-> one module,
which seems to be a little outdated.

I realize it's possible to post multiple modules for a single game on
the same page, but the result tends to be a mess, with supporting
comments and other information jumbled up for each mod. Take a look at
the Imperium or Succession Wars module pages for examples. It's hard to
tell which info goes with each module because of the structure of the
page.

I think the new template should duplicate the current module page
structure, but include all relevant information for each module in
separate sections. Such as:

Module 1
Files
Contributors/Maintainers
Comments
Screen Shots
Players

Module 2
Files
Contributors/Maintainers
Comments
Screen Shots
Players

Module 3
etc.

Is there a way to do this now with the existing page template?