[messages] [Module Design] Deck location Global Variable

aielman aielman80 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 14:12:15 MST 2011

Oook

supposedly as of like 2.9 you should be able to use the Send to Location
with variables.  The problem is I can't seem to get it to work.

 Bad Data in Module: Attack [Send to Location] - Numeric field contains
a non-number Xlocation[$Player1DiscardX$]=Player1DiscardX

I have a deck Player1Discard and I cannot for the life of me get it to
the the X location of that deck so I can send the card to it.  The
overall plan is to do $$playerSide$DiscardX$ so that each player can
discard their own cards to their own decks.  However I cannot for the
life of me get it to read any variable I have sent at it.

On a related note
Is there somewhere that lists all of the global properties that exist
and how to access them?  If not, why not?