[messages] [Module Design] Deck location Global Variable

Tim McCarron timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 28 15:08:51 MST 2011

There was a bug in STL with variables, see
http://www.vassalengine.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4586

This has been fixed and will be in next release (3.1.18)

The list of vassal pre defined properties can be found here

http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Faq_modules#What_.27system.27_properties_ar
e_returned_by_counters.3F