[messages] [General Discussion] Re: Have I got this feature list right?

curtis.lacy curtis.lacy at grgcomponents.com
Wed Nov 30 15:43:17 MST 2011

Thanks, Brent.  I've updated the site to reflect your comment on the
Private Server capability.

On the programming skill, I may not have been reading the manual right.
It looked to me like creating your layers and things required creating a
descriptor file with a given format and syntax?  While I agree that's a
pretty simple operation, I'm putting the bar for "Programming skill"
pretty low.

"Edit Game Rules Documentation" in this case refers to making rule
changes on the fly, and pushing them out to players, such as if
clarifications need to be made during playtesting.