[messages] [Module Design] How to ... hex numbering on a hexgrid inside a zone?

irishwulf irishwulf at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 23:10:03 MST 2012

Strange.  It worked for me initially, and then when I cut-and-pasted the
grid from the zone out to the board, and then back to the zone, it
stopped showing in the test player (the one shown when you click 'New
game' in the editor).  However, it did work again when quitting and
re-opening the module.  Also, deleting and recreating the multi-zoned
grid brought the grid, with numbering, up again.  Any of these work for
you?

-Seth