[messages] [Module Design] How to ... hex numbering on a hexgrid inside a zone?

anonemous123 scottypitcher at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 23:30:48 MST 2012

Ok, I went back to the module and defined a zone with hex grid and
numbering in one of the map tiles from scratch, and this time it works.

My problem is that I defined one Multi Zone, and then copied it to all
the other map tiles. I had to edit all of the zone shapes by hand
afterwards, but saves me a bundle of work defining all the other
parameters. But of course, doesn't work :)

Thanks for the input I will post it as a bug.

Thanks,
Scott