[messages] [Module Design] Splash screen, map size etc

barbanera barbanera at fantafoot.com
Sat Apr 7 01:25:12 MST 2012

The zoom level is not the issue. As TimM pointed out (in the other
thread) it won't resize to fit, anyway, so my fear there was unfounded.

However, I think you didn't get my original point: if I define a 100x100
map window it should show 100% on every screen on Earth (well, except
old mobile phones, I guess).

It should not show as 110x100  or 100x105 etc.. where the extra pixels
are placed there by the Windows manager/Java virtual machine/other ..
(choose the right one, I don't know).

That's instead what happens for most width-height combinations I tried,
at least on a Windows machine. See test module.