[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Looking for Vietnam 1965-1975 Opponent

rockinron rockin_ron at rogers.com
Sat Apr 7 07:58:51 MST 2012

I have had for a long time as well.  I would be interested in playing
the 65 Campaign. If you want that is we can work on our vassal
newbieness as we go along. I would like to play as the FWA side if that
is ok with you.

I am in the EST, Ontario to be exact, where are you located and when are
some convenient times for us to get together to play?

I have been playing wargames for over 30 years. Guess we have given
hints to our ages eh?

Ron