[messages] [Module Support] TS - a problem and a question

Matmegas cunctator.it at live.it
Sat Apr 7 08:05:58 MST 2012

Whenever I launch the game I see this:

Bad Data in Module: Our Man in Tehran* [Layer - War] - Numeric field
contains a non-number followProperty[War]=
Bad Data in Module: Our Man in Tehran* [Layer - Ops] - Numeric field
contains a non-number followProperty[Ops]=

The game seems to work properly. What does it mean?

Today I tried with a friend to contiunue a game previosuly saved.
Nothing to do.
I loaded the game then he entered in my directory to play.
I tried to synchronize with no effect.
He was able to see his cards but not the map.

Which the correct procedure to play a loaded game with another player?

Thanks in advance

M.