[messages] [Opponents Wanted] New player looking to learn

HDread hrdemint at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 20:42:04 MST 2012

I had a group of friends who I played video games with pretty much
everyday, alas one is getting married and the others have somewhat
scattered. Long story short I've been bored as all hell and have been
looking into getting back into Wargaming. I haven't played since I was a
kid and even then I only played Warhammer Fantasy and 40k. I'm looking
for pretty much anything to play, I use to want to learn to play
Warmachine and Confrontation but I'm open to whatever. Anyone have the
patience to play with a scrub like myself?