[messages] [Module Design] Simple Question about Zones

radchad radchadgooey at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 23:34:19 MST 2012

Can't seem to find it in the help document anywhere.

I want to create a command that will tell the module to send a command
to all cards in a specific zone to be discarded. How would I do that?

I assumed it would be a Global Key Command = CTRL D  (my discard command
being sent to cards)

and Matching properties would be "   zoneName=Play Area   ", where Play
Area is the name of the Zone that has all the cards that I want to
discard.