[messages] [Developers] Hello I am new but want to update a module

irishwulf irishwulf at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 13:46:18 MST 2012

- This is more likely to get a response in the 'Module Design' forum.
- Yes, I would first recommend the 'Module Designer's Guide', available
in the 'Docs' tab at the top of this website.
- Contact the module developer listed in the module's wiki page to see
if they want you to submit your changes to them, or use a particular
version number, or take over development entirely, whatever.
- In any case, do change the version number, and filename (which ideally
contains the version number) of the module.  When you've finished your
updates and are ready to upload the new version, update the module's
wiki page.  The FAQ: http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/How_to ...
odule_Page[1] is helpful, though you won't need to _create_ a module
page, just edit it to include a link to the new version.

-Seth

[1] http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/How_to_Create_a_Module_Page