[messages] [Module Design] Help Needed: Multi-value dice sides

Kard kcminn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 12:22:10 MST 2012

I'm working on creating dice that can be rolled that will report 3
different values according to which side faces up.

I created the dice as a single piece format, with the sides as layers.
I want to give each side (layer) a defined set of values that when it is
rolled it will send the values into a totaling variable so that it can
be reported in the chat window as a sum to simplify the math for
players.

Does an operation like this require a java implementation, or can it be
done through the basic vassal program?

Thank you kindly in advance for help.  :)