[messages] [Module Support] TS bug - Quagmire?

Michael Kiefte mkiefte at dal.ca
Mon Apr 16 06:52:14 MST 2012

No, in theory, Quagmire can keep going for a long time, so that's not the
problem.

It is possible that Red Scare can lower the Ops values of your cards such
that you cannot discard the cards you think you can discard.

What exactly did the game do instead of letting you discard?  Presumably,
it wouldn't let you play a card either, right?

- M.