[messages] Edit: Re: [Opponents Wanted] Victory Games: The Civil War Opponents found thanks

dierole andy at burke1.demon.co.uk
Mon Apr 16 13:43:58 MST 2012

[This message has been edited.]

Hi Ringo

Thank you for your mail. I'm ready to go whenever you are. Do you have a
preference for sides? I'm easy either way. Perhaps you need some time to
re-visit the rules?

I have played a couple of games recently using Vassal. The convention
used was to use a third party die-roller for Initiative Dice, CP
determination, and Battle results (always taking the first roll(s) as
Union and the secondary CSA), but used the in-game roller for officer
casualties. Does that suit?

I don't know what time constraints you are under, generally I am more
than happy to take care of the in-game admin.

Let me know if this is okay with you.