[messages] [Feature Requests] Feature requests.. simple ones, I think

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Tue Apr 17 13:15:44 MST 2012

Thus spake barbanera:

> "uckelman" wrote:
> >  So, yes, I think
> > rules-enforcement is important; but, I think rules-enforcement as
> > people
> > attempt to do it now is entirely misguided.
> >

> Misguided most likely.
>
> But if results are what matters, and if there is no other option at the
> moment, than I would just commend whoever managed to do it, not sneer at
> him.

I'm not sneering at anyone. I'd say the same thing about the Twilight
Struggle or Combat Commander modules as I'd say about somehting like
Google Docs: They are amazing achievements given the available tools;
nonetheless, that doesn't make the available tools the right tools for
the job. (If Michael, the TS module designer is lurking, I think he'd
agree.)