[messages] [Feature Requests] Feature requests.. simple ones, I think

Michael Kiefte mkiefte at dal.ca
Tue Apr 17 13:59:37 MST 2012

Not sure what I'm agreeing to here, but I think the Twilight Struggle more or less proves that VASSAL is not really up to the task of rules enforcement and by that I mean I had to do an awful lot of custom programming.  That's not the same as saying that VASSAL shouldn't make this easier and I'm hoping that it will.  I'm looking forward to version 4.

- M.