[messages] [Feature Requests] Feature requests.. simple ones, I think

blachorn at comcast.net blachorn at comcast.net
Tue Apr 17 14:53:07 MST 2012

Wow......

Let me just say that as someone who use's a lot of the VASSAL mods, thanks for all the hard work!

As in basicly I have no clue as to how to program.

>From the user end, I'd perfer not to have the rule's enforced;

A. it forces me to learn them

B. it would mean you don't need the rulebook, which I have the feeling a few publishers might have an issue with

C. I can tweak them as I feel needed.

As for the right click's

Keep them in, instead of having to remember all the command key's I can simply bring them up.  If you don't

want to put them in as an option then don't.

Of course I've used VASL since the beginning, so I may be setting the bar high for those who actually

do the work.  :-)

Again, thanks for the excellent work you all do in support of the hobby.