[messages] [Module Design] Property Sheets and Text Logs

chrono280 chrono280 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 04:18:52 MST 2012

Yeah that happened to me too, the text was stacking per the Stacking
rules of the map it was on. But sometimes it wouldn't and would just
appear on top of the other text.  I was hoping there would be a way to
send text to a Notes Window or maybe just an easier way to do option
(2).

Option 1 is a completely different issue actually.  I was just wondering
if there is any way to alter (say, with a keystroke) properties on a
Property Sheet.  As I said, dynamic properties can call on them but it
seems the only way to alter them it to open up the Prop Sheet and change
them in game.  Anybody have any insight on this?  Thanks again!