[messages] [Module General Discussion] Playing games live with more than 2 players

vonpaul7 plagerlo at bigpond.net.au
Thu Apr 19 22:00:54 MST 2012

Hi all,

I have played heaps of 2 players on Vassal over the years. I am now
looking for advice on the best way to play a live game through vassal
with more than 2 players. The game we are thinking of playing is WIF,
however any tips from games that take a while to play and involve a lot
of user interaction would be helpful. I envisage it could be pretty
chaotic without some serious organisation and ground rules.

Cheers,
Paul