[messages] [Module Design] Masking

wootersl wootersl at pwotech.com
Fri Apr 20 13:39:45 MST 2012

Ok. I've tried to find an answer and I can't find it. I'm sure it's
something simple. I am working on creating a Civilization Module for my
own use. I have never created a module, so I have downloaded a bunch
that use the same techniques that I need and am learning by example. But
I am running into a problem.

I have map tiles that start off in a Map Tile window. When they drag
from the Map Tile window to the Main Map, I want them to start off as
masked, so they can be revealed to everyone when they are explored. Here
is my problem. Even though my mask image (the back of the tile) and the
tile image (the other side of the tile) are the same image size (351
pixels x 351 pixels), when I mask the tile on the Main Map, the Mask
Image is larger than image. I have attached a screenshot to explain.

What am I doing wrong?