[messages] [Developers] Vassal 3.2 Testers

Apulo anthony.dellett at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 13:46:35 MST 2012

Hello,

I am one of the administrators of a medium sized Warhammer 40k based
community. We're currently running  a campaign based on Vassal and we're
all really excited for the release of version 3.2.

I would like to offer our services to help you test the new version if
you're willing. We have about 10 people using Vassal regularly (3-4 days
a week per user average) and I would like to think we could give you
some decent feedback.

If you're interested, that would be awesome.

Tony "Apulo" Dellett
http://www.gothicwars.org/[1]

[1] http://www.gothicwars.org/