[messages] [Module Design] create a counter that keeps track of clicks of a button

bigdirt32 s_miclean at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 16:59:19 MST 2012

I am trying to create a game piece that when placed on a the map board
will start counting the number of times I click on an action button.
Using this to track rest for players in a Basketball game I am creating.
 I have a start stack with a global property that keeps the count of how
many times an action button is clicked.  I have several multi-action
buttons setup so that CTRL-I is used to increment the count.

Thanks.

Steve