[messages] [Developers] Remaining 3.2 tasks

uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Sun Apr 22 19:06:29 MST 2012

There are still a number of issues to be resolved before we can release
3.2.0-beta1. Among them are:

* Bug 4416: Hex grid alignment seems completley broken. Pieter, we
*need* you to look into this bug.

* Bug 4122: This is another problem with the new hex grid code. Again,
Pieter, we need you to take some time to look at this.

* Bug 4254: I have a possible fix for this, but I need someone to
provide me with a module which uses BeanShell expressions in order to
test it.

I've been chipping away at the bugs listed with a 3.2.0 milestone, but
it is very slow going for me, as the remaining ones are in code with
which I am unfamiliar:

http://www.vassalengine.org/tracker/bug ... tone=3.2.0[1]

It seems like there's nobody else working on any of these at present,
save for Lance. Please, everyone, try to find some time soon so we can
finish these bugs off and release 3.2.0-beta1.

[1] http://www.vassalengine.org/tracker/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&list_id=194&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=TRIAGED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&target_milestone=3.2.0