[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Saved games started with 3.1.17 a bit off in 3.1.18?

fatgreta fatgreta1066 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 16:20:57 MST 2012

"uckelman" wrote:
> Thus spake fatgreta:
> > Hi,
> >
> > In two modules so far, Totaler Krieg and Siege of Alesia, when I
> load
> > saved games, the counters are a hex or two misaligned. Is there any
> way
> > to fix that without trying to re-align every counter, or do I have
> to go
> > back to 3.1.17 for as long as I still have those games in progress?
>
> There's nothing I can see in the changes between 3.1.17 and 3.1.18
> that
> might cause this. Could you post a saved game where this happens, and
> tell us which module version you were using?
>
> --
> J.

Yes, thanks, here you go. I realized as I load this that this game has
been ongoing for over a year, maybe it was started in an even older
version of vassal? In any case, it's module version 1.02 for GMT's The
Siege of Alesia, and that's the only module version we've used. When I
load the file, the counters are misaligned, enough to make it more or
less impossible to manually correct with any sense of getting it right.

Thanks for checking.