[messages] [Module Design] Property Sheets and Text Logs

chrono280 chrono280 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 05:38:25 MST 2012

I decided to forgo propr sheets for the log function I was trying to
implement.  Instead I made use of the clone function. The object I used
to buy units now gets cloned and sent to another board. Then it's text
props get changed.  Since the purchasing data is all in the cloned piece
already it obviates the need for a large number of global props as well.
 Well see how it goes moving forward. Thanks again for your help.