[messages] [Developers] Remaining 3.2 tasks

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Tue Apr 24 10:56:38 MST 2012

Thus spake soft-bug:
> Hi,
>
> Where is the Zuntztu converter function ?

It's not on the list because no one stepped up to finish it.

It's not such a big job, but it requires a volunteer. The parsing code
is done; what's left is to add the calls which create the game objects
in VASSAL.

I do intend to write a ZZ converter for VASSAL 4 fairly early on. I
won't finish a ZZ converter for VASSAL 3, as I'm done writing code for
new features in VASSAL 3, but I'll happily include it if someone takes
the initiative to finish it up.