[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Saved games started with 3.1.17 a bit off in 3.1.18?

fatgreta fatgreta1066 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 04:56:43 MST 2012

Other than a) once driving away from a gas pump with the hose still in
my gas tank (apparently, you'd be surprised how often that happens and
how_ not_ a big deal it ends up being) and b) once calling tech support
about my internet being out and discovering that the cable was
disconnected at a coupling _that I'd already checked_, this is the most
embarrassing public display of boneheadedness of my adult life. I
recently upgraded to Windows 7 and went and re-downloaded all the
modules I'm using. I didn't even think to check that. Sorry for the
trouble, and thanks for looking into it.

Chris